This Huckleberry Finn Theme Project Ideas activity & project also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Looking for a project list to conclude a study of The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn? The six suggestions included in the menu (a song, thematic box, CD case, book jacket, blog, scene) could be assigned to individuals or groups. Participants are asked to focus their efforts on illustrating a theme found in Mark Twain’s satirical novel.
- Each of the six suggested projects appeals to a different learning style
- The projects are equally weighted in terms of expectations and difficulty
- The requirements for each project are clearly delineated
- The project list assumes that participants have already studied and selected a theme from the novel to illustrate
- No rubrics are included for the various projects