This How to Write Funny Poetry — Chapter 2: How to Rhyme activity & project also includes:
Funny poems don't have to rhyme—but it helps! Learn how to use rhyming words to add humor to funny, clever, or just plain silly poems.
8 Views 5 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Have learners work together to come up with rhymes for a class list
- Does not discuss the concept of rhyme scheme; consider bringing the concept into the lesson with older or more advanced readers
- Requires access to the Internet
- Provides examples of funny poems that rhyme
- Easy to differentiate between grade and skill levels