Utilize Excel software to analyze a set of data by making statistical calculations. The instructor shows how to find the standard deviation, mean, minimum, maximum, margin of error, confidence intervals, and range using Excel commands. He also mentions how he formats the spreadsheet to help scholars with that skill as well.
- Have your classes collect data based on a question of interest to analyze using Excel
- Learners need access to Excel software
- Assumes an understanding of basic statistics calculations
- Shows each calculation as a step-by-step process that is easy to follow
- Describes the meaning of the formulas entered in the cells