What is a black hole? Individuals hear a detailed explanation about what a black hole is, how it forms, and how it effects light and matter. The characteristics of a black hole determine the image it produces in telescopes, and understanding how to read these images is crucial to new breakthroughs.
- Introduce black holes and the Theory of General Relativity
- Use an an example of current space exploration
- Expects scholars understand higher-level explanations of abstract concepts
- Narrator gives a thorough explanation of a difficult concept
- Visual aids support instruction