This How To Train Your Dragon: Novel Study study guide also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Heroes appear in unexpected places. This is true about Hiccup, a character in How to Train Your Dragon. Scholars use a novel study to learn how a useless and weak dragon reveals his brilliance. The resource includes 10 new vocabulary words, nine comprehension questions, and language activities such as alphabetizing.
- Watch the movie based on the story after reading the novel
- Incorporate a study of vikings, including their language, location, etc.
- Requires a dictionary or device to look up words
- Includes only a preview of the full novel study
- Offers two extension activities for differentiation if needed
- Lists a link to the author's website for further research
- Does not give answer key or example work