This How to Create a Law lesson plan also includes:
Laws affect everything from a scholar's favorite public park to rules in the classroom. Express the importance of lawmaking and teach how they relate to every facet of life with a resource on how a bill becomes a law.
7 Views 5 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Flip the class by assigning pupils to look up and write a reflection on the definition of law at home before the first class day
- Make sure to include enough time for every learner to discuss; consider keeping track of who answers and who needs an opportunity to speak
- Some of the extension activities require devices with Internet access
- Includes ideas and handouts for extension activities
- Helps make laws relevant to scholars by discussing how they directly affect them in their everyday lives