This How to Create a Fair Workplace: Crash Course Business - Soft Skills #15 video also includes:
What does a fair and equitable workplace look like? Using the resource, viewers discover how fairness creates a functional workplace, leading to employee happiness and productivity. The narrator describes the five features of a fair process: consistency, accuracy, bias suppression, voice, and correctability.
- Have small groups discuss examples of the Dunning-Kruger effect
- Ask partners to discuss the differences between need, merit, and equality norms
- Video 15 from the Crash Course Business - Soft Skills series
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Narrated with humor and wit
- Includes animations to increase engagement and understanding