Explore the meaning of the margin of error and how to use it to calculate the confidence interval with a video that explains how to calculate a margin of error based on the sample size. The instructor also makes a connection between the confidence interval and the bell curve.
- Flip your classroom by assigning the video as homework and use class time for practice and questions
- Create a guided notes document for pupils to complete as they watch the video
- Learners should have a solid understanding of the z value
- Uses diagrams to illustrate the meaning of the confidence interval
- Emphasizes the new vocabulary through definitions and examples