Space stations provide opportunities for space exploration and research. Individuals see how scientists build space stations and put them into space. Viewers explore the history of space stations, the different types of space stations and modules and what they are used for, and how countries around the world work together in outer space.
- Provide learners a history of the space station
- Introduce the concept of Hohmann transfer during a discussion of orbitals
- Expects scholars to have a general understanding of orbitals and space history
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Narrator is engaging and interesting
- Visuals give pupils an understanding of what a space station is like