This How to Avoid Teamwork Disasters: Crash Course Business - Soft Skills #12 video also includes:
What are some strategies for avoiding teamwork disasters in and out of the workplace? With the video 12th from the Crash Course Business - Soft Skills series, scholars learn how to work effectively in group settings. Viewers explore how to set goals, avoid needlessly long meetings, and maintain productivity.
- Ask individuals to work together to solve a challenging problem
- Invite students to discuss the pros and cons of group work
- Videos from the series are consecutive
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Video content is accessible with the help of graphics, words, and animations
- Humor helps make the information more engaging and relatable