Imagine a universe before the formation of stars. An installment of a solar system playlist takes scholars through time to discover the beginning of stars in the universe. The presenter discusses the elements present at the time and how they have evolved over the years.
- Flip your classroom by assigning the lesson as homework; use class time for discussion and to ask clarifying questions
- Requires a basic understanding of ions
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Provides a list of sources for further research if necessary
- Instructor shows excitement for the content