Those recycled plastic bottles end up as some pretty interesting things in their second lives. A lesson explains the process of recycling plastic. Scholars learn about the different products of recycled plastic—including t-shirts!
3 Views 2 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Invite an employee of a recycling plant to come speak about the process
- Bring in samples of different plastic bottles and compare the properties of the different types of plastic
- Expects a basic understanding of the chemical bonding
- Provides links to additional videos to further study the topic
- Narrator shows excitement for the topic which makes the lesson more engaging