This How Much Energy Is That Anyway? lesson plan also includes:
The fifth instructional activity in the six part series introduces units of energy including calories, Calories, and joules. Scholars determine the energy released when eating a snack and during activity.
3 Views 0 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Discuss what happens to the human body if it doesn't get enough calories
- Relies on prior knowledge of chemical reactions, dimensional analysis, and the difference between heat and temperature
- Be aware of all food allergies before passing out snack packs
- Includes an idea for modification
- Provides teachers with comments and teacher tips for facilitating the activity