This How Many Tenths and Hundredths? assessment also includes:
Four hundredths + one tenth = 14 hundredths. Learners complete place order equations in order to make each equation true. Hundredth and tenths are the focus of the worksheet.
6 Views 6 Downloads CCSS: Designed
- Use as a way to reinforce positional notation in the decimal number system
- Give the task as an assessment
- Extend the task and have individuals write the decimal value next to the written form
- Assumes pupils have experience in working with positional notation in the decimal number system
- Reinforces digit placement in a decimal