This How Magellan Circumnavigated the Globe video also includes:
Circumnavigate means to go around something completely, particularly the world. This is exactly what Ferdinand Magellan did in the late 1400s. Watch a video that explains the wonders and tough times of this magnificent journey.
14 Views 11 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Flip the lesson having pupils view the link and take the quiz outside of class saving time for a larger lesson and whole-class discussion the next day
- Map out the path Magellan and his fleet of ships took during their adventure
- Best suited for an older group of geography learners
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Along with the video, the link comes with a quiz, links for researching, and discussion questions