This How Loud Is Too Loud? lesson plan also includes:
How loud was that? Individuals build wheels displaying different sounds. Then, learners use the wheels to find the number of decibels the sound creates and how long they could withstand the sound before potential hearing damage.
3 Views 1 Download NGSS: Adaptable
- Lead a discussion on the sounds class members encounter on a regular basis
- Have pupils research the decibel levels for common sounds
- Assumes individuals understand how sound could damage hearing
- Provides suggestions for extensions
- Contains an explanation for teacher understanding