Have you ever driven home and weren't quite sure how you got there? If it's a path you take regularly, it's easy to recreate the habit without much thought. Learners explore the concept with a focus on the neurological pathways that make habits possible.
- Have learners brainstorm their habits prior to watching the lesson
- Ask pupils to record several interesting facts as they view the lesson
- An understanding of brain chemistry is helpful
- This video is hosted on YouTube
- Makes several real-life connections that add validity to the lesson
- Provides links to additional videos in the series for further study