This How Does Our Class Compare? activity & project also includes:
Compare the class to the country. As a group, pupils collect data on the types of activities boys and girls do after school. Learners compare the number of girls to the number of boys for each activity. Using census data, individuals decide whether their comparisons are the same as the comparisons for boys and girls across the country.
- Collect data from other classes and compare the data from each class
- Individuals should be able to compare numbers with words
- Kindergartners likely need assistance with comparing numbers using symbols
- Provides tables to organize the collected data
- Includes suggested answers