Participate in a little chemistry Q and A! Part of a larger series on reactions, an informative lesson takes questions from viewers and crafts responses. The video explains how we arrive at an accurate half-life of a radioactive element and how to retrieve gold dissolved in acid using electrolysis.
- Have pupils construct questions to submit to the American Chemical Society for possible future videos
- View the two videos the questions originated from prior to watching the lesson
- Assumes viewers have experience with dissolving gold in acid
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Images provide important visual reinforcement of the content
- Answering actual viewers questions adds relevance to the entire series