Why does the temperature on the moon get so much hotter and colder than the temperature on the earth? The video answers this question and many more. It incorporates a discussion of the importance of atmosphere and how greenhouse gases lead to a better understanding of global warming.
- Use a KWL chart to determine if pupils realize greenhouse gases are good if they are in the right proportions
- Relies on prior knowledge of molecules, electromagnetic charges, and radiation
- Comments contain inappropriate material for most classes, so avoid displaying them when showing the video
- Includes closed captioning in 10 different languages
- Awesome animations keep viewers engaged