This How Cosmic Rays Help Us Understand the Universe video also includes:
You may not realize it, but the earth is constantly receiving messages from all over outer space. Follow along as this video investigates how these cosmic rays carry information that can help humans better understand the composition of the universe.
- Supplement this video into an a middle or high school science astronomy unit
- Use this resource in your flipped classroom, assigning the video and short assessment as homework
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Video uses engaging graphics and animations to clearly explain scientific concepts
- Resource allows teachers to create their own lessons based on the video
- A short assessment is provided with six multiple choice and three free-response questions