This How Can Trees Be Taller Than 10m? video also includes:
The longest functioning straw is 10.3 meters tall. The dilemma—if this is true— is how can a tree be taller than 10.3 meters? A video researches the answer and presents it in a thought-provoking video lesson. There are many components to consider including pressure, concentration, and evaporation.
- Have learners watch the original video referenced in the introduction
- Ask individuals to write down any new vocabulary to define after watching the lesson
- Expects an understanding of osmotic pressure
- Highlights actual experiments to support conclusions
- Provides an option for subtitles to assist with note taking