This How Aspirin Was Discovered video also includes:
Got a headache? Here's some willow bark! Young scholars discover the origins of aspirin that date back 4,000 years. They see that chewing this willow bark became known for its pain relief properties and was the precursor to the aspirin of today.
7 Views 4 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Create an interdisciplinary lesson with social studies by considering additional historical events during the same period
- Use the dig deeper activity as a resource for advanced pupils
- Consider using the lesson as a building block to create a customized lesson for your classes
- Provides a summary of the lesson as well as additional questioning supports
- Allows for the addition of user-created questions