This Hot Spots Research Project lesson plan also includes:
The Cold War was only between the US and the USSR, right? Wrong! Scholars use primary and secondary resources to analyze the global impact of the Cold War. The fourth installment of an eight-part series culminates in the creation of a newspaper, bringing to light the many nations impacted by the events of the Cold War.
- Invite a reporter or local newspaper journalist to talk about investigative reporting
- Extend the activity to create a fully functioning newspaper and print it for each class to see
- Create a master copy of the primary and secondary resources for multiple days use in the classroom
- Resource contains printable worksheets and materials for research in group setting
- Includes link to submit culminating project