This Horizontal Translations or Phase Shifts: Horizontal Translations interactive also includes:
Find out what causes a function to slide. Pupils move a function along the x-axis and see the resulting change in its equation. Scholars determine the effects that the translation has on the intercepts, domain, and range of the function.
3 Views 0 Downloads CCSS: Designed
- Lead a discovery of why the shift a units is denoted as f(x-a)
- The class should understand how to determine the range and domain of a function
- To gain access, you must sign up for a free account
- Uses multiple functions to show the relationship
- Reveals the correct solution after an incorrect one is chosen