Make reading your goal with a hockey-themed phonics game! Kids read the words on each hockey puck, then move down the ice rink game board by following the instructions on each card.
51 Views 38 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- A great addition to a reading center or intervention class
- Send a copy of the materials home for kids to practice with their parents
- Use your own words once kids have mastered the words on the pucks
- Instructions are a little complicated for younger learners
- Fun for the sports lovers in your class
- An effective resource for learners with dyslexia and other learning difficulties