This History and Musical Aesthetics lesson plan also includes:
What are the musical elements that characterize a school's fight song or its alma mater? Class members listen to examples of fight songs and alma maters from various schools, play a listening game, and then create a list of the characteristics of each type of song.
- Record and then play a video of the school's band performing at a sporting event
- The graphic organizers are required for all three lessons in the series
- The second in a series of three related lessons
- requires additional prep time to collect and prepare materials
- Includes suggested adaptation for diverse learners
- Step-by-step directions are also included