This Heroes: English Language Development Lessons (Theme 5) unit plan also includes:
This packet of support materials for the Houghton Mifflin Harcourt thematic units on heroes, contains lessons, exercises, and activities specifically designed for ELD/ESL learners.
- Have class members prepare a presentation about one of their national heroes
- The three resource packets in this series are designed for different skill levels; as enrichment activities for those who have mastered the concepts, for language learners, and for those who need extra support
- This packet, the second in the series of support materials for the Houghton Mifflin Harcourt thematic units on heroes, is designed for ELD and ESL learners
- Although designed for use with the textbook, the lessons and activities may be used independently
- The resource is slow to load
The 32-page packet includes scripted plans, expected outcomes and skill objectives, vocabulary and materials lists, and accommodations for different levels of language skill