This Henry V: Study Guide activity also includes:
Shakespeare did more than write timeless literary works—he coined words such as moonbeam, fortune-teller, and even eyeball! A study guide for Henry V introduces key words the Bard first used with a fun vocabulary activity, part of a larger set of activities surrounding the play. The resource also includes discussion questions and information about key characters and plot elements in Henry V.
- Add an original scene to the play based on what learners wish would've happened
- Print and cut out the Taboo cards before playing the game in class
- Assumes scholars have seen a stage version of Henry V
- Provides a thorough summary of the play
- Shares an overview of Shakespeare's life and works