This Helpful Phrases interactive also includes:
- Graphic & Image
- Join to access all included materials
Learning Spanish in the classroom is a lot different than using the language in a Spanish-speaking country! Beginning Spanish learners learn how to ask whether someone speaks English, if their conversation partner can repeat him or herself, and how to clarify a word's meaning.
- Prompt class members to write short conversation skits with one or more of the phrases as part of the dialogue
- Simulate a vacation to a Spanish-speaking country in the classroom; have one group of students pretend to be locals and the other group pretend to be travelers
- Focuses more on learning phrases rather than Spanish grammar and conjugation
- Requires the Internet and audio equipment to hear translations
- Includes common phrases such as ¿Cómo se dice? and ¿Qué dijiste?
- Provides audio pronunciation, English translation, and a quick assessment