Use science to explain why sitting on a metal bench on a cold day isn't a good idea. The instructor describes conduction and convection through drawings and animations. Learners understand how conduction and convection transfer heat through matter.
- Pair with the first video in this series to explain the three methods of heat transfer
- Use a graphic organizer to record explanations and examples
- Requires Internet access in your classroom to view the YouTube video
- The third in a 49-part lesson series
- Uses examples familiar to learners to explain conduction and convection
- Simple but complete explanation of the concept