Learn about conduction, convection, and radiation with an illustrative presentation. It includes slides about atmospheric movement and how it affects the climate, solar radiation, and how latent heat can form storms.
28 Views 32 Downloads
- A great addition to your lesson on heat transfer and radiation
- Use the discussion questions as a quick formative assessment
- Bring the presentation to your lecture, or have kids view and take notes in a computer lab (or for homework)
- Includes a link for more advanced reading materials, as well as a supplementary PDF
- Last slide provides discussion questions to answer after viewing the presentation
- Illustrations and diagrams are very helpful for understanding the more complex concepts