This Healthy Relationships Online lesson plan also includes:
Chatting, texting, commenting—there are so many options for online communication! How do teens know what's appropriate? Social scholars collaborate to define the elements of a healthy online relationship during an activity-packed digital citizenship lesson. Part of an extensive collection, the resource examines positive and negative behaviors that affect relationships of all types.
- Create a banner of the class's healthy relationship definition and display it as a reminder of positive behavior
- Extend the lesson by asking small groups to make public service announcements to promote healthy online relationships
- Learners complete the gallery walk in pairs; each pair needs a pack of sticky notes
- Requires six large posters to assemble the gallery walk
- Excellent activities ensure students connect with the content
- The lesson is nicely paced and easy to deliver