This Healthy Earth, Sick Earth lesson plan also includes:
Earth is sick and needs our help! Read the children's book Planet Earth Gets Well to explain the various problems facing the planet, discussing what young conservationists can do to heal the planet along the way. A great Earth Day resource that raises awareness about the importance of conservation and the different ways people affect the environment.
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Includes pictures that support a discussion about the positive and negative impacts people have on the earth
- Presents ecological problems in a context that is accessible to children
- Offers ideas for extending learning about conservation
- Requires a copy of the book Planet Earth Gets Well