This Health writing prompt also includes:
Are your English language learners feeling unwell? Provide them with the tools to express how they are feeling and to talk about health in general. Included here are discussion activities, vocabulary, listening activities, grammar exercises, and writing prompts.
- Provide additional scaffolding, such as an outline or template, for the final writing assignment
- Set aside some time for learners to work with a partner to practice conversations about health
- The exercises are also online; if you follow the link in the materials titled Health, you'll find each activity, along with the audio recording and answers (when you click the answers button at the bottom of certain webpages)
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Provides a variety of activities to help build vocabulary, conversation, reading, and writing skills
- Comes with the audio recording and answers; these are a bit difficult to find, but they are here