This Hard Problems – Traveling Salesperson Problem lesson plan also includes:
Even computers find this to be a hard problem. In the eighth installment of a 12-part unit, young computer scientists learn about the traveling salesperson problem. They formulate algorithms to solve the problem and find out why it is considered a hard problem.
- Have learners conduct a web quest on the history of the traveling salesperson problem
- Code Studio requires free account in order to log in
- Lesson plan suggests teacher preparation for warm-up section
- Includes question prompts for class discussion
- Lists several extension activities and assessment questions