Celebrate Father's Day this year with a fun math and coloring activity! After counting all of the dad-related pictures and graphing their frequency, learners color a Father's Day card to give to their dads.
8 Views 5 Downloads
- Project the graph onto the board for a fun warm-up activity in the week before Father's Day
- Provide sentence starters on the board for younger students
- First page is in color but doesn't need to be printed
- Some students may not have a father in their lives and may feel sensitive about the holiday
- An engaging way to bring math into a Father's Day unit
- Only the answer key version of the graph is available; you'll need to remove the completed graph section and answers before distributing to students