This Hands-On Data Analysis lesson plan also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Jump at the chance to use this resource. A kinesthetic activity has classmates jumping in several different ways (standing, single-step, and multiple-step jumps) to create handprints on poster paper taped to the wall. They measure the heights, create histograms, determine the central tendency, and analyze the data.
- Collaborate with a physical education teacher for the project
- Some materials, including finger paint, are necessary
- Scholars should have experience with constructing histograms and with data analysis
- Provides some possible extension activities
- Young learners enjoy the hands-on nature of the lesson