Gynandromorphy is when an animal is part male and part female. Video explains the development of gynandromorphs from zygotes. It describes the various combinations of chromosomes that produce different classifications of dual-sex animals.
3 Views 0 Downloads
- Show many photos of gynandromorphs as most scholars will never have seen one
- Discuss the difference in gynandromorphs and hermaphrodites
- Be aware that public comments seem to draw out people who think they are experts, yet don't care for facts
- Includes closed captioning for the benefit of English Language Learners
- Short video introduces a concept many are unfamiliar with