Partners and Groups become acronyms on these posters that encourage kids to respect others, stay on task, participate actively, ask questions, and more when working with others.
13 Views 8 Downloads
- Post these around the room for students to reference with working with partners and groups
- Go through each of these acronyms as a class, discussing what each rule means and how an individual might follow the rule effectively, perhaps presenting a few scenarios for kids to analyze
- To print, click the printer icon at the top of the page; this will open a new window that you can print from
- Each acronym poster comes in four different colors
- The class rules listed are great guidelines for partner and group work