Curated and Reviewed by Lesson Planet
Partners and Groups become acronyms on these posters that encourage kids to respect others, stay on task, participate actively, ask questions, and more when working with others.
28 Views 17 Downloads
- Post these around the room for students to reference with working with partners and groups
- Go through each of these acronyms as a class, discussing what each rule means and how an individual might follow the rule effectively, perhaps presenting a few scenarios for kids to analyze
- To print, click the printer icon at the top of the page; this will open a new window that you can print from
- Each acronym poster comes in four different colors
- The class rules listed are great guidelines for partner and group work