This Groundhog Day activity & project also includes:
- Lab & Experiment
- Join to access all included materials
A simple activity for a simple, but special, holiday. Young learners read a brief history of Groundhog Day, practice reading aloud, and then discuss how shadows are formed.
81 Views 82 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- The hands-on activities will require some additional preparation of materials, such as bulk paper for learners to draw pictures of their own groundhogs, or a lesson plan on how to create a compass
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Straightforward, one-page document with teaching tips and activity ideas
- Includes great suggestion for bulletin board activity!