The gridline is not just for Friday. Created for the first year, the GridWorld case study was part of the Computer Science course, the resource provides suggestions for integrating it throughout the course. Four instructional components include instructional strategies along with solutions.
- Use the instructional materials to encourage the class to develop their own programs
- Pupils should be familiar with the GridWorld case study
- Class members should be comfortable using Java
- Hands-on materials have suggestions for differentiation
- Provides a history of GridWorld