Stretch out the grid. Teaching modules provide suggestions on how to use the case study, GridWorld, throughout the year as opposed to only right before the exam. The instructional units provide suggestions for presentations, assignments, and teaching strategies for tackling that aspect of the case study. Worksheets for computer scientists include answer keys.
- Use the structure to incorporate the current case study
- Take advantage of the case study to teach different aspects of the computer science curriculum
- Individuals should be familiar with coding with Java
- Each lesson outline provides a list of learning objectives
- Contains suggestions for accommodations
- Not all of the links are still active