This Greenhouse S'Mores lesson plan also includes:
Your class will agree that this is the best way to demonstrate the greenhouse effect: making solar s'mores! Using a clear plastic cups as mini atmospheres, lab groups compare how adding different materials affects the melting rate of chocolate inside! This activity is even more delicious because it comes as part of a unit that contains so many s'more cross-curricular resources!
- Simple experiment that will captivate and educate
- Reading material reinforces concepts
- Provides many supportive resources
- Attractive, professionally designed format
- Part of a unit published by The Baylor College of Medicine