Model how to find the greatest common factor of monomial expressions with a video that works through three examples. The first is a constant, the second a single variable expression, and the third is a multivariable example.
1 Collection 11 Views 8 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Pause the video after the presentation of each problem and ask for suggestions for the greatest common factor
- Create a set of practice problems similar to the lesson problems
- Assumes an understanding of factors and factor trees
- Shows progressively more difficult examples that build upon the previous
- The use of color helps pupils follow the work in each step