This Great Transitions: The Origin of Humans video also includes:
What makes you human? Bipedality, tool use, and large brains, of course! Scholars learn about the early evolution of humans by watching a video. Scientists explain the challenges in studying early humans and the information gleaned from Ardipithecus, Australopithecus, and early Homo skeletons.
- Create a timeline on human evolution for learners to fill in
- Provide cloze notes for the class to complete as they watch the video
- Pupils should have some familiarity with evolution
- Includes review questions embedded in the video
- Provides actual excavation footage from various expeditions