Can you name the man who created the periodic table, committed bigamy, and literally defined Russian vodka? Dmitri Mendeleev did all of these things. The video takes a balanced look at his work and his life.
4 Views 2 Downloads
- Research other rules Mendeleev created when he was at the Bureau of weights and measures
- Learn about the atoms Mendeleev predicted that were not later discovered
- Remember YouTube comments are public and could contain material not appropriate for the classroom
- Video is the 22nd in a 25-part series
- Provides closed captioning for the hearing impaired
- Includes many cross-curricular connections to science, history, and culture