This Gravity and Muscles lesson plan also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Humans are so used to gravity as a force that we don't tend to pay much attention to it on a daily basis. Through a couple simple activities, learners experience changes to their center of gravity and come to the understanding that people make adjustments for gravity more than we realize. Kids record their data on the provided worksheet, then answer some follow-up questions. Duration of the lesson will vary depending on the age of the class.
- Kinesthetic activities get kids moving and learning at the same time
- Worksheet has instructions that are easy to follow
- Lesson works for all age groups
- Some learners may not be able to physically perform the tasks required; they could record the data for others to stay actively involved in the lesson