This Graphical Inequalities Part 1 video also includes:
Plot your lesson on graphing inequalities. Viewers of an informative YouTube video learn how to plot linear inequalities as half-planes. Individuals focus on inequalities with vertical and horizontal boundaries as they complete part one before moving on to part two.
- Use the video as part of an intervention strategy
- Scholars must have knowledge of inequalities
- Learners need to know how to graph vertical and horizontal lines from their equations
- Shows how to check the shading by substituting a point into the inequality
- Explanation for why there is a difference in lines (dashed versus solid) is a bit sparse