Looking for something to write about? Try out one of the prompts from three and a half pages of ideas. The list includes a variety of different topics that you can pick and choose from when planning a writing assignment or unit.
234 Views 210 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Pair these prompts with graphic organizers or template to assist learners as they plan and structure their writing
- Pick a few of the simpler ideas to use as warm-ups or inspiration for journal entries
- While these were created with fifth graders in mind, you could easily adapt these writing prompts for your fourth grade class
- These include explanatory, narrative, and persuasive writing prompts; however, the prompts are not separated into categories
- Comes with plenty of prompts that cover a variety of different writing purposes